Friday, January 9, 2009

The worst part of each of my days would most likely the "waking up" part.  Waking up bugs me, because even if I set my alarm, it still doesn't make me get up.  Don't get me wrong; the alarm wakes me up alright.....how could it NOT? It's the most annoying thing you could ever listen to! Sheesh, I'm sleeping deeply and comfy cozy when suddenly I'm awakened by this annoying "HONK, HONK, HONK, HONK, HONK....!!!!!"

To make this all worse is that I'm so tired and sleepy that I just let it keep HONKING!  I don't even bother to stop it!

2 comments:

Sage said...

I can sleep through my alarm clock....so my mom has to call my cell phone sometimes to wake me up....hahha...oh and....cheeky cheeky cheeky....hehe

Tennis Pro said...

ok, who is this!!!!!!

janette? rachelle......ashley....grrrrrr