Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Pet Peeve......

Another pet peeve of mine (Yeah, I know, you're probably going, "What the heck is wrong with this kid.........he needs a life..... he needs to find something else to do than writing a thousand words for his honors english blog and listing all his pet peeves....) is when, at school, people judge you when they haven't even bothered to try to know you. I wish people would first get to know me before they thought of me as something I'm not. (Or maybe I am............maybe i'm lying.... which doesn't really make sense, because, if i'm lying, that would mean I'm actually telling the truth, because I was lying about lying, which would mean I was really lying......anyways...back on topic.) You should get to know people first, because first, it hurts their feelings, (and I sound like a 5 year old.......) and second, because you're going to have one heck of a time making friends in high school and the rest of your life.....

That happens occasionally to me, and it drives me (yes, again..) up the wall. But whenever that happens, I just ignore them and move on, thinking, "get a life...!"

No comments: