Monday, May 25, 2009

Since this is probably one of the last blogs I'm going to write, I'd just like to impress upon all y'all the fact that I don't have to write here anymore, which means this'll probably be the last you'll get to hear from me!! MWUHAHAHA!

(Oh, and I meant, "I don't GET to write here...." because, of course, I just LOVE writing about 500 maniacal words here every darn week!

Just Kidding, Thompson, I LOVE writing here....don't get me wrong.....

anyways....... four score and seven years ago, our teacher, Thompson, brought upon this course, a new task, conceived in tediousness, and dedicated to the fact that he just loves to torture us!!!

Kiddin', again!!

But seriously though, I'd like to spend this blog, this last, precious blog, to mess around, which has been what I've always wanted to do this whole year, but scared to because my grade was in jeapordy......

but...when life gives you the last blog of the year.... shove it in everyone's face!! yeah!!

Last blog, last blog, last blog, last blog, last discussion topic!! That was typed insanely fast by the way, which is really ironic because the "insanely fast" part was typed at literally half a word a minute.

I think I really am hyper right now, although I haven't had anything to eat yet, although it's in the early afternoon!!!

So what the heck am I doing here!!?? see you all layta!!! I'm outa here.......
























Oh, and I seriously love and am going to miss you all!

seriously :P

No comments: