Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers! Yay!

So, since it's Mother's Day, I'd like to spend some time to talk about my dearest....



dad..




haha joking.



anyways..I guess we all know it's true when we hear that our mothers are the ones that love us the most. There are millions and billions of examples every single one of us could give about certain times or circumstances where our mothers have sacrificed everything for our own good.

Mothers are the center of this world, and without their teaching and constant guidance to point us in the right direction, this world would be lost.

I can recall so many times when, if I needed serious aid, such as forgetting something at school, or needing help on an assignment, my mom was always there, spending hours more than I would myself to help me.

Mothers are the center of every home. Without their teachings, a child wouldn't know good from bad.

The best kid would not be so good if is mother didn't care about him. There is a very close comparison between how much a mother cares, loves, and teaches her child and the way that the child turns out in the future. How and what a child becomes in his life is a reflection of what his mother has done, and so far in my life, my mother has done the best she can do, sacrificing everything she has for me, so that I can have a better life than she had, so that i wouldn't have to go through the hardships and trials she had to go through.

My mother would, without question, sacrifice anything, including all their time, efforts, and even money for their children. Whenever I needed anything in my life, whether it be a small toy, a small snack, or tools for a school project, my mom would, without any hesitation, go out and get it right away. She is always selfless and cares nothing about buying too many things for herself. She always puts her sons and daughter first before anything else, and is, in fact, right now on her way to send my sister over back to BYU, on Mother's Day, when her day should, in fact, be spent on relaxing and enjoying her time. But instead, she is taking care of her daughter, and is so selfless that she can take several hours out of her time so that her daughter can go and study to get a good grade, which will lead to a perfect and healthy life.

Mothers are never selfish towards their kids, and always put them first. They are loving, kind, and teach their children the values and standards they want them to know. They are always looking out for them and they would go through anything to see them lead healthy, happy lives.

No comments: